Accounting & Finance
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2022
Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Marks&Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Unified+ commerce experience.
In addition, thanks to our approach to see the concept of career as a whole experience for each and every Akinonian, we created the æX (The Akinonian eXperience) and filled it with many exciting things from learning to sharing, from enabling to daring.
So, join us now and let’s thrive together in the æX!
For more information visit:
Location: YTU Davutpasa Campus, Istanbul
- Graduated from Associate's Degree on Justice or have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or a similar field.
- Excellent knowledge of office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and experience in Googledocs is a plus,
- Min 2-3 years of work experience in customer contract management and/or tender management,
- Experience in analyzing and controlling large contracts,
- Advanced English language, both written and spoken,
- Experience in project control and contract management such as client contract analysis, contract interpretation,
- Proactive personality required for relationship management with complex projects,
- Ability to write and edit content with attention to detail,
- Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE IN THIS POSITION?
As a member of the legal department, the Control Controller;
- Conducts the entire contract management process, including the review, signing and coordination of customer, partner and supplier contracts,
- Develops and implements internal controls to maximize the protection of company assets, policies, procedures and workflow,
- Controls the content of partner contracts and makes sure that they comply with accounting guidelines and principles,
- Develops and monitors contract performance metrics,
- Supports senior management in the decision-making process,
- Creates and manages a contract database,
- Supports the editing processes of corporate documents,
- Ensures that the contract archive and incoming and outgoing document records are kept,
- Responds to information requesting letters from institutions,
- Manages the processes of drafting and revising various contracts with customers,
- Ensures that the organization's internal contract documents are correct and in good condition,
- Directs the articles in the contracts to the relevant departments in order to finalize both legal and commercial issues, works in close cooperation with all necessary departments, especially product and growth,
- Responsible for the completeness of the documents sent by the customer and the contract annexes (signature circular, tax plate, etc.).
- Enables business processes to be concluded in a short time with continuous business follow-up and dominance of contract processes.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in an enabler, innovative, adaptable, reliable, and empathic tech company.
- Enjoy taking part in a dedicated creative initiative.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Let our expert People&Culture team find the training you need.
- Show up in activities prepared with different concepts for you to work with fun.
- Enjoy the æX and being an Akinonian.
“Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz, veri sorumlusu Akinon İnternet Yatırım ve Proje Geliştirme A.Ş. (“Akinon”) tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgi için lütfen www.akinon.com adresindeki Aydınlatma Metni'ni inceleyiniz.”
See more open positions at Akinon
Something looks off?