Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Customer Success @ Silverfin
Customers are at the heart of what we do at Silverfin, and your role will be to ensure our customers optimise the use of the Silverfin platform. You will work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to ensure we spoil the customer with a truly standout and superior experience.
Our customers tend to be major accounting firms, and your role will be to service those customers in the UK and Ireland.
Your ability to build strong relationships with our business customers will ensure they get the maximum potential from our software, you’ll get full project responsibility to deliver Silverfin magic into our customer workflows.
It is important to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships to ensure we stay in tune with our customers’ needs. The key to our success is through the ability to be a Trusted Advisor to our customers.
As Customer Success Manager, your goal is to aid our customers and their organisation reach the next level in automated accounting. This will involve a high-touch relationship consisting of onsite and virtual meetings that cover customer onboarding, training, project management and ongoing support.
Lastly (but definitely not least), as well as the face of Silverfin to our customers, you will also be the voice of our customers within Silverfin. Your customer feedback will be communicated with our Product and Development teams in order to ensure we are continuously improving our offering.
- Acting as the main point of contact for our customers and the primary liaison between the customer and our product teams
- Leading onboarding processes and delivering training and roll out plans for new customers
- Leading customers through digital transformation projects with a clear view of the customers objectives in order to achieve maximum usage and deliver superior customer experience
- Assisting with the basic set-up and customisation of the Silverfin environment
- Monitoring usage, proactively contacting clients and delivering support and guidance to maximise usage, including the identification of any change resistance
- Identify upsell opportunities, as well as churn risk across your book of business using both customer relationships and also usage data from across the platform, and manage both of these to drive NRR growth
- Work collaboratively with CS and product, to reduce the ‘Time to Value’ for new users of Silverfin
- Implementing change management techniques when usage levels are low, both at the point of onboarding and throughout the customers project
- Acting as a product expert with a specific focus on usage and best practices
- Acting as the customer's voice and providing feedback to Product & Professional Services on how we can better serve our customers
- Providing best practice, thought leadership and industry expertise to our Customer Success team and business customers, as well as across Silverfin internally
- An accounting / auditing background by experience in practice or within the accounting fintech industry
- Commercial experience of working in an accounting practice and/or Big 4 would be a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable passion for Customer Success and Technology
- The willingness to take up a role outside of your comfort zone, a can-do mentality and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to positively influence customers
- Excellent organisation, project management and time management skills
- Ability to share and drive industry best practice
- Possess a strong teamwork mentality and willingness to assist wherever needed
- Experience in software pre/post-sales, consulting, account management, service delivery and/or customer success management (desirable)