Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2022
Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Marks&Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Unified+ commerce experience.
In addition, thanks to our approach to see the concept of career as a whole experience for each and every Akinonian, we created the æX (The Akinonian eXperience) and filled it with many exciting things from learning to sharing, from enabling to daring.
So, join us now and let’s thrive together in the æX!
For more information visit:
Location: YTU Davutpasa Campus, Istanbul
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Computer Eng., Industry Eng., Information Management Eng.,), mathematics, statistics, or relevant disciplines,
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management on Product Development, preferably in the E-commerce industry,
- Experience in backlog management,
- Deep knowledge about UI/UX and API testing processes,
- Excellent command of G-Suite (Google Docs / MS - Office tools) and good command of both written and spoken English,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Technical problem solving ability
- High motivation and eagerness to learn
- Understanding user needs with analytical skills competency,
- Time and stress management and teamwork compatibility
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE IN THIS POSITION?
- Communicate and coordinate with business partners and provide solutions/recommendations to ensure the provision of appropriate business support,
- Gather and validate all requirements from stakeholders by using requirement analysis techniques,
- Analyzing the needs of customers and other stakeholders to provide clear directions to developers,
- Following and reporting the software development processes in Jira,
- Taking an active role in SDLC processes and playing a role in maximizing the productivity of the team,
- Doing backlog management, prioritization, and setting measurable goals. Ensuring these goals are met,
- Contributing to the roadmap of the product's strategy and vision,
- Implementing Agile/Scrum methodologies to the SDLC
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in an enabler, innovative, adaptable, reliable, and empathic tech company.
- Enjoy taking part in a dedicated creative initiative.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Let our expert People&Culture team find the training you need.
- Show up in activities prepared with different concepts for you to work with fun.
- Enjoy the æX and being an Akinonian.
“Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz, veri sorumlusu Akinon İnternet Yatırım ve Proje Geliştirme A.Ş. (“Akinon”) tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgi için lütfen www.akinon.com adresindeki Aydınlatma Metni'ni inceleyiniz.”
See more open positions at Akinon
Something looks off?