Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2022
Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Marks&Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Unified+ commerce experience.
In addition, thanks to our approach to see the concept of career as a whole experience for each and every Akinonian, we created the æX (The Akinonian eXperience) and filled it with many exciting things from learning to sharing, from enabling to daring.
So, join us now and let’s thrive together in the æX!
For more information visit:
Location: YTU Davutpasa Campus, Istanbul
- Experience in project management or account management at least for 2 years,
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or a related field
- Good command of both written and spoken English,
- Have knowledge of software development process and task/document management tools such as Jira, Trello, etc,
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to comprehend technical terminology and concepts,
- Assertive about time and stress management,
- And, strong sense of humor.
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE IN THIS POSITION?
- Meeting with the customer and determining the process titles of the project,
- Understand & identify development team needs,
- Assign job to the development team on Jira,
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution,
- Develops strong working relationships with all development team,
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and communication,
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in an enabler, innovative, adaptable, reliable, and empathic tech company.
- Enjoy taking part in a dedicated creative initiative.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Let our expert People&Culture team find the training you need.
- Show up in activities prepared with different concepts for you to work with fun.
- Enjoy the æX and being an Akinonian.
“Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz, veri sorumlusu Akinon İnternet Yatırım ve Proje Geliştirme A.Ş. (“Akinon”) tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgi için lütfen www.akinon.com adresindeki Aydınlatma Metni'ni inceleyiniz.”
See more open positions at Akinon
Something looks off?