Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2022
Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Marks&Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Unified+ commerce experience.
In addition, thanks to our approach to see the concept of career as a whole experience for each and every Akinonian, we created the æX (The Akinonian eXperience) and filled it with many exciting things from learning to sharing, from enabling to daring.
So, join us now and let’s thrive together in the æX!
For more information visit:
Location: YTU Davutpasa Campus, Istanbul
- Experience in Software Development, Architecture and Designs at last for 10 years (Python, Java, Scala, Django, Spring, PostgreSQL, RESTful Web Services APIs, OOP),
- Experience in the integration of microservices into consumer web applications and in Python/Django code-based production, extensive testing, and E-Commerce development,
- Solid database skills in a relational database (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySql, etc) as well as NoSql and caching (Redis, Hazelcast, Mongo, Cassandra, etc.)
- You have experience with micro-services architecture,
- Strong understanding of agile software development methodologies,
- Product delivery experience through the entire SDLC of analysis, design, coding, reviewing, testing, implementation, and support to build applications and APIs,
- Knowledge about the AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment and containerization technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker,
- Technical problem solving ability
- High motivation and eagerness to learn
- Understanding user needs with analytical skills competency,
- Time and stress management and teamwork compatibility
- Positive approach and the ability to work well as a part of the team,
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE IN THIS POSITION?
- Define and design high level architectural standards, technology stack and frameworks
-Define, design and implement frameworks to standardize development process across development teams
- Produce well-written specifications that document design decisions and outline the functional and non-functional requirements for an application
- Review engineering deliverables to ensure compatibility with architecture design and architectural standards
- Improve the efficiency of the entire software development life cycle (including development, testing, deployment, and maintenance) by defining standards
- Participate in technical exchanges with internal customers and domain architects to; collect, sort out, and confirm requirements
- Provide guidance to domain architects and other developers
- Simplify complex ideas and communicate them with clear, logical thinking
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in an enabler, innovative, adaptable, reliable, and empathic tech company.
- Enjoy taking part in a dedicated creative initiative.
- Let our expert People&Culture team find the training you need.
- Show up in activities prepared with different concepts for you to work with fun.
- Enjoy the æX and being an Akinonian.
“Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz, veri sorumlusu Akinon İnternet Yatırım ve Proje Geliştirme A.Ş. (“Akinon”) tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgi için lütfen www.akinon.com adresindeki Aydınlatma Metni'ni inceleyiniz.”