Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, July 18, 2022
Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Marks&Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Unified+ commerce experience.
In addition, thanks to our approach to see the concept of career as a whole experience for each and every Akinonian, we created the æX (The Akinonian eXperience) and filled it with many exciting things from learning to sharing, from enabling to daring.
So, join us now and let’s thrive together in the æX!
For more information visit:
Location: YTU Davutpasa Campus, Istanbul
Why Work At Akinon?
- It carries out the entire contract management process from end to end, including reviewing, signing and coordinating customer, partner and supplier contracts,
- Checks the content of partner contracts and ensures that they comply with accounting guidelines and principles,
- Develops and monitors metrics that can affect the efficiency of the contracting process,
- Supports senior management in the decision-making process,
- Supports the editing of corporate documents,
- Ensures that the contract archive and incoming and outgoing document records are kept,
- Responds to letters from institutions requesting information and documents,
- Manages the drafting and revision processes of various contracts with customers,
- Ensures that the organization's internal contract documents are correct and in good condition,
- Directs the articles in the contracts to the relevant departments in order to finalize both legal and commercial issues, works in close cooperation with all necessary departments, especially product and growth,
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that there is no unsigned contract and that the documents sent by the customer and contract annexes (signature circular, tax certificate, etc.) are complete.
- It supports the decision-making process together with control and management in terms of compliance with all processes of the company regarding the suitability of the terms of the contract.
- It ensures that business processes are concluded in a short time with its continuous business follow-up and mastery of contract processes.
What is your role in this position?
- Minimum bachelor's degree in economics, accounting or business administration,
- Knowledge of using office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint),
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic management principles and practices,
- 2+ years of work experience in customer financial systems & contract management,
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal,
- Excellent reasoning ability,
- Experience analyzing and controlling large contracts and programs
- Experience in Project Control and Contract Management, such as customer contract analysis, contract interpretation, project cost and margin analysis and/or project cost calculations,
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and multitasking ability
- Collaborative, solution-oriented approach,
- Ability to work with management level,
- Proactive personality required for deal management in complex projects,
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in an enabler, innovative, adaptable, reliable, and empathic tech company.
- Enjoy taking part in a dedicated creative initiative.
- Let our expert People&Culture team find the training you need.
- Show up in activities prepared with different concepts for you to work with fun.
- Enjoy the æX and being an Akinonian.
“Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz, veri sorumlusu Akinon İnternet Yatırım ve Proje Geliştirme A.Ş. (“Akinon”) tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgi için lütfen www.akinon.com adresindeki Aydınlatma Metni'ni inceleyiniz.”