Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Friday, March 3, 2023
Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Marks&Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Unified+ commerce experience.
In addition, thanks to our approach to see the concept of career as a whole experience for each and every Akinonian, we created the æX (The Akinonian eXperience) and filled it with many exciting things from learning to sharing, from enabling to daring.
So, join us now and let’s thrive together in the æX!
For more information visit:
Location: YTU Davutpasa Campus, Istanbul
- Experience in product management or account management at least for 2 years,
- Experience working directly with Software Engineers in an agile environment and understanding the software development lifecycle, as well as modern software engineering concepts
- Knowledge of software development process and task/document management tools such as Jira, Trello, etc,
- Experience with requirements analysis in a complex business domain, as well as process mapping and functional architectures and interaction diagrams
- Good command of both written and spoken English,
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to comprehend technical terminology and concepts,
- Quick learner and flexible from a technology standpoint,
- Positive approach and the ability to work well as a part of the team,
- Excellent command of G-Suite (Google Docs / MS - Office tools),
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Technical problem solving ability
- High motivation and eagerness to learn
- Understanding user needs with analytical skills competency,
- Time and stress management and teamwork compatibility
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE IN THIS POSITION?
- Communicate and coordinate with business partners and provide solutions/recommendations to ensure the provision of appropriate business support,
- Understand & identify development team needs,
- Following and reporting the software development processes in Jira,
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule,
- Develops strong working relationships with all development team,
- Contributing to the roadmap of the product's strategy and vision,
- Implementing Agile/Scrum methodologies to the SDLC
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and communication.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in an enabler, innovative, adaptable, reliable, and empathic tech company.
- Enjoy taking part in a dedicated creative initiative.
- Let our expert People&Culture team find the training you need.
- Show up in activities prepared with different concepts for you to work with fun.
- Enjoy the æX and being an Akinonian.
“Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz, veri sorumlusu Akinon İnternet Yatırım ve Proje Geliştirme A.Ş. (“Akinon”) tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgi için lütfen www.akinon.com adresindeki Aydınlatma Metni'ni inceleyiniz.”