Office Manager KSA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Marks&Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Unified+ commerce experience.
In addition, thanks to our approach to see the concept of career as a whole experience for each and every Akinonian, we created the æX (The Akinonian eXperience) and filled it with many exciting things from learning to sharing, from enabling to daring.
So, join us now and let’s thrive together in the æX!
For more information visit:
Location: YTU Davutpasa Campus, Istanbul
Office Manager KSA
- Ensure smooth administration and be the focal point of the office
- Provide excellent secretarial and administrative support to superior officers
- Provide excellent support on HR and document control activities
- Manage and organize schedules and deadlines
- Provide standard clerical duties such as preparation of quotations, mailing, communicating with clients, prospects, local & international vendors, etc.
- Respond professionally to all incoming communications, such as phone calls and emails representing and dignifying the company
- Distribute, filter, and forward communications to proper individuals and departments
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails, and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Assisting the organization’s HR and finance functions by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews, and updating financial documents
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- You are fluent in English & Arabic
- You have organization and time management skills
- You have in-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of the technical industry
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- You have a great understanding of integrity and confidentiality
- You understand the products or services the business provides and the industry's overall
- You work and facilitate with other staff in a collaborative, positive manner in preparing documents
- You have a thorough knowledge of employment laws in Saudi
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in an enabler, innovative, adaptable, reliable, and empathic tech company.
- Enjoy taking part in a dedicated creative initiative.
- Let our expert People&Culture team find the training you need.
- Show up in activities prepared with different concepts for you to work with fun.
- Enjoy the æX and being an Akinonian.
“Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz, veri sorumlusu Akinon İnternet Yatırım ve Proje Geliştirme A.Ş. (“Akinon”) tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgi için lütfen www.akinon.com adresindeki Aydınlatma Metni'ni inceleyiniz.”