Territory Account Executive UAE
Sales & Business Development
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Marks&Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Unified+ commerce experience.
In addition, thanks to our approach to see the concept of career as a whole experience for each and every Akinonian, we created the æX (The Akinonian eXperience) and filled it with many exciting things from learning to sharing, from enabling to daring.
So, join us now and let’s thrive together in the æX!
For more information visit:
Location: YTU Davutpasa Campus, Istanbul
- Meet with clients and develop connections with key decision-makers to create new business prospects with partners
- Develop and present ideas to prospective clients to gain new business with partners
- Client meetings, events, and conferences must be planned, organized, and managed with partners
- Contract negotiations with clients in accordance with corporate rules and procedures
- Identify potential consumers' requirements and offer items that may assist them in meeting their objectives with partners
- Maintain ties with current partners in order to keep their business in the long run
- Understand a customer’s business and identify needs to define Akinon's differentiators and value to their proposition
- Develop a joint business plan with clear objectives over 2, 6, and 12 months to onboard, marketing activity, collaborative lead generation, and revenue
- Identify competitive activity within the partner community and report within the team to develop a strategy to marginalize any USPs or value
- Take an active role in business review and revenue forecasting
- You are fluent in English and Arabic language
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated enterprise-level sales knowledge within the UAE and Gulf region.
- Prior sales experience in the B2B/B2C/D2C sector is preferred. E-commerce and retail industry know-how is required especially for the UAE and Gulf region
- Strong knowledge of enterprise sales and procedures and the ability to form and manage long-term business partnerships with clients and internal teams
- Ability to work cross-functionally and cooperatively to bring the appropriate resources to bear at the appropriate stage of the selling process
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, as well as an exceptional business partner attitude.
- Ability to travel
- Experience working for Headless e-commerce companies is a plus
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in an enabler, innovative, adaptable, reliable, and empathic tech company.
- Enjoy taking part in a dedicated creative initiative.
- Let our expert People&Culture team find the training you need.
- Show up in activities prepared with different concepts for you to work with fun.
- Enjoy the æX and being an Akinonian.
“Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz, veri sorumlusu Akinon İnternet Yatırım ve Proje Geliştirme A.Ş. (“Akinon”) tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgi için lütfen www.akinon.com adresindeki Aydınlatma Metni'ni inceleyiniz.”