Solution Consulting Director
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2023
Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Marks&Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Unified+ commerce experience.
In addition, thanks to our approach to see the concept of career as a whole experience for each and every Akinonian, we created the æX (The Akinonian eXperience) and filled it with many exciting things from learning to sharing, from enabling to daring.
So, join us now and let’s thrive together in the æX!
For more information visit:
Location: YTU Davutpasa Campus, Istanbul
- Support sales and partners with in-depth product knowledge to translate and demonstrate a customer requirements into solutions
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all Akinon products at a technical level
- Understand how business users use the tools and develop day-in-the-life storyboards to demonstrate use cases
- Successfully led the implementation and customization of a SaaS-based e-commerce software solution, demonstrating proficiency in configuring, troubleshooting, and optimizing the platform to meet specific business requirements
- Understand how Akinon customers use the platform in their business and any unique use cases
- Demonstrate the value of the technology and business use cases to archive key business metrics (TCO, CVR, AOV, Revenue, Time, etc.)
- Support sales and partners in developing localized propositions and messaging for the region
- Understand a prospective business needs and develop a solution-oriented perspective to add value and differentiate
- Document solutions and respond to RFI/RFPsKnow our competition and understand how to differentiate against them at a technology, application, useability, and value level
- Work with partners to develop customer propositions and a vision of the overall solution
- Become a trusted advisor to key roles of the customer
- Support partners with onboarding and regular Akinon updates
- Support partners with developing go-to-market propositions, product extensions, and custom demos
- Work with Customer Success and Sales to expand an existing customer use of the platform
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are an asset
- Technical hands-on experience in a SaaS-based e-commerce software solution
- You create 'day-in-the-life' storyboards to showcase how businesses use our tools and grasp unique customer cases
- You show the value of our technology by enhancing essential business metrics: TCO, CVR, AOV, revenue, and time efficiency
- You excel at grasping prospects' business requirements and positioning Akinon as a top solution provider
- You're familiar with our competitors and can highlight our technological strengths, usability, and value
- You become a trusted advisor to key customer roles
- You assist partners with onboarding, updates, go-to-market strategies, and custom demos
- You collaborate with Customer Success and Sales to help existing customers optimize their platform usage
- You’re highly motivated and your enthusiasm for learning never ends
- You have strong analytical skills and manage your time well
- You are a great Team Player!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in an enabler, innovative, adaptable, reliable, and empathic tech company.
- Enjoy taking part in a dedicated creative initiative.
- Let our expert People&Culture team find the training you need.
- Show up in activities prepared with different concepts for you to work with fun.
- Enjoy the æX and being an Akinonian.
“Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz, veri sorumlusu Akinon İnternet Yatırım ve Proje Geliştirme A.Ş. (“Akinon”) tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgi için lütfen www.akinon.com adresindeki Aydınlatma Metni'ni inceleyiniz.”