Head of Go - to - Market
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Marks&Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Unified+ commerce experience.
In addition, thanks to our approach to see the concept of career as a whole experience for each and every Akinonian, we created the æX (The Akinonian eXperience) and filled it with many exciting things from learning to sharing, from enabling to daring.
So, join us now and let’s thrive together in the æX!
For more information visit:
Location: YTU Davutpasa Campus, Istanbul
Being the main stakeholder of local sales teams and coordinating marketing efforts across the board with the following responsibilities:
- Leads marketing campaigns designed to accelerate revenue, retain existing installed base, or build awareness through an integrated go-to-market plan aligned to the company strategy taking into consideration the regional differences where necessary
- Works with sales teams closely to plan and execute the campaigns, follows up the lead management process with the marketing sciences team and sales team/BDRs informing them of the progress and making sure that no lead stays unattended
- Manages the event domain – company-owned or 3rd party- and organizes/attends the right events as part of the integrated marketing plans
- Works closely with the digital team informing them about the campaigns and ensuring that we amplify the same campaigns on owned and paid digital channels
- Works closely with Contents, Comms & Brand team informing them about the campaigns and ensuring that required content is created for the campaign and amplified on media
- Works hand-in-hand with the product marketing team to make sure the campaigns target the right markets with the right messages
- Supports Analyst Relations team for activities with Analysts
- Works closely with the Channel team to create joint marketing plans with partners
Skills & Abilities
- Marketing strategist with business acumen and understanding of technology sales domain
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiencesExcellent analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
- Good organizational, project management, and facilitation skills
- Ability to understand and translate complex technical information to internal and external audiences
- Solid analytical abilities and data-driven decision-making
- Proficiency in English
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in an enabler, innovative, adaptable, reliable, and empathic tech company.
- Enjoy taking part in a dedicated creative initiative.
- Let our expert People&Culture team find the training you need.
- Show up in activities prepared with different concepts for you to work with fun.
- Enjoy the æX and being an Akinonian.
“Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz, veri sorumlusu Akinon İnternet Yatırım ve Proje Geliştirme A.Ş. (“Akinon”) tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgi için lütfen www.akinon.com adresindeki Aydınlatma Metni'ni inceleyiniz.”