Account Executive France - Hooglede
Are you a highly motivated professional and would you like to penetrate the French market? Do you have business/sales experience in France and/or do you speak French fluently? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Executive to develop the French market. As our Account Executive you contribute directly to the growth of BrightAnalytics in France by developing the market and signing new customers. You work closely together with our global sales team. You are in touch with c-level executives (CFO/CEO) on a daily basis to demonstrate the added value of BrightAnalytics. Your drivers lie in guiding potential customers through our sales cycle in order to increase our market footprint in Germany.
What does an Account Executive do?
- Identify, together with our sales and marketing team, new business opportunities;
- Reach out to our sweet spot customers through all kinds of (creative) outreach actions;
- Follow up on internal leads;
- By asking targeted and, above all, the right questions, you detect needs and offer solutions;
- Introduce potential customers to our software through live meetings;
- Create added value via the product and your consultative selling approach;
- Constantly monitor your deal pipe via smart actions;
- Generate a constant inflow of new customers;
- Maintain relationships with our external partners;
- Build a network of C-levels through all kinds of events, seminars and your daily interactions with the market.
Who are you?
- A first experience in a business/sales context or financial position with the desire to generate new customers in France;
- Master’s Degree in business and/or economics;
- Fluent in French and English/Dutch is a must;
- Familiarity with the local (business) culture is an asset;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Interested in entrepreneurship, the business world and you stay informed of changes and relevant topics in these domains;
- Coachability, learning ability, perseverance and adaptability are key
What can you expect from us?
- You will join one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in Belgium/Europe!
- We are an international financially healthy scale-up with a lot of ambition;
- We have an open corporate culture with room to take initiative;
- You will be part of a driven, dynamic and enthusiastic team and you can also count on a job full of variety;
- With your personal training budget that you can spend freely, weekly internal training sessions and on-the-job coaching, we teach you unique skills that you can use in your future career;
- Work-life balance is also important to us, which is why you have 32 freely selectable vacation days as well as flexible working hours.
- Besides a competitive salary with extensive fringe benefits (company car, bonuses, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization insurance) you can also count on weekly Friday after work drinks, team building, an annual weekend abroad and colleagues who inspire you to be the best version of yourself every day.