Customer Growth Executive - Hooglede
Are you a highly motivated professional and would you like to expand the value we bring towards existing customers? Do you have business/customer facing experience in a service/software company? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Growth Executive. You contribute directly to the growth of BrightAnalytics by increasing our value/revenue per customer. You’re part of our sales team while playing a pivotal role between all our other departments.
You are constantly in touch with our existing client base and c-level executives (CFO/CEO) to demonstrate the added value of the BrightAnalytics reporting platform. Your drivers lie in increasing the product value for customers by introducing them to additional functionalities, features and updates of the BrightAnaltyics platform.
- Create awareness about our advanced finance- and operations capabilities, together with our sales-, marketing- and customer success team, among our existing customer base;
- Identify opportunities with our existing customer base;
- Build a network of C-levels through all kinds of events, seminars and your daily interactions with the market;
- Maintain relationships with our external partners to bring our extra functionalities under the attention;
- Built new partnerships with parties that can boost our customer value (service providers, software companies, private equity);
- Generate a constant inflow of upsales opportunities;
- Reach out proactively to customers where our advanced/extra product capabilities can create great added value;
- Follow up on upsales leads that come from events, partners, customer success, sales, marketing, etc.;
- Introduce customers to our advanced finance- and operations capabilities through live meetings;
- Support the revenue team in explaining advanced features during the initial sales process with prospects
- Create added value via the product and your consultative selling approach;
- Give critical feedback towards all departments to expand our customers and product experience.
- Constantly monitor your deal pipe and be on top of it via smart outreach actions;
- Generate extra revenue on existing customers;
- Help your revenue team colleagues close more deals by helping them with specific and advanced expectations of the BrightAnalytics platform.
- Experience in a business/finance/customer facing context;
- Master’s Degree in business and/or economics;
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Interested in entrepreneurship, the business world and you stay informed of changes and relevant topics in these domains;
- Ability to move fluently in a C-level environment and understand the challenges of the organizations we service with our software;
- Knowledge of the software landscape and digitalisation trends
- Ability to process a lot of information that goes beyond pure feature knowledge (legal, security, technical);
- Coachability, learning ability, perseverance and adaptability are key
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a significant impact in a new market, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development. Join one of the fastest growing- and sustainable Belgian/European Fintech companies today and launch your next career chapter!