Sales Manager - Belgium
Are you a highly motivated business professional and would you like to play a key role in a fast growing sales driven SaaS company? We are currently looking for an entrepreneurial, hands-on Sales Manager to lead our Belgian Sales Team. In this role you will be responsible for growing our Belgian customer base together with the business development- and revenue generating team. This is a hands-on position that requires you to implement our commercial strategy, overseeing the individual performance of your team while engaging in lead generating activities and closing deals. You play a pivotal role in the further growth of our home market. You’re responsibilities:
- Follow the market closely by being in continuous contact with potential customers and team members.
- Implement the regional strategy and execute it at fast pace using a mix of sales levers;
- Work closely with other teams to deliver market insights, help identify and address business/product priorities and enable BrightAnalytics to stay ahead of the market;
- Maintain gameplans, playbooks and other content to make winning strategies scalable;
- Forecast revenue and potential business growth in the region;
Create customer base
- Generate leads via combined business-marketing development actions to fuel our sales pipe;
- Build and maintain successful relationships with prospects;
- Achieve and surpass your regional budget by guiding potential clients through our sales cycle and closing deals;
- Ensure that each local customer becomes an ambassador and generates opportunities using all available resources;
- Follow and report on predefined business KPIs;
Building, scaling, leading
- Hire, train, lead and retain a top-performing team
- Act as a coach to ensure that our global processes and best practices are being adopted in an efficient way
- Motivate and inspire your team to achieve and surpass their goals and reach an overall high level of performance (raising the bar)
- Protect/breath the team- and company culture (cfr. the way we do things)
- Leading by example by closing deals and managing your own sales cycles
- Facilitate/support group sales initiatives
- Contribute to the improvement of the overall business
- Successful track record of minimum 5 years in a business/sales context or experience in a financial position with the desire to make the switch to an entrepreneurial sales/business challenge.
- Master’s Degree in business and/or economics
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must.
- Familiarity with the local (business) culture is an asset
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to inspire people and let them be the best version of themselves
- You’re an entrepreneurial-minded top performer with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and overachieve regional targets.
- You are resilient and you like challenges. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a significant impact in a fast growing market, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development. Join one of the fastest growing- and sustainable Belgian/European Fintech companies today and launch your next career chapter!