Senior Security Engineer
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2022
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Infrastructure Security Engineer with a strong background in DevSecOps practices. As an Infrastructure Security Engineer, you will play a critical role in safeguarding our organisation's infrastructure and ensuring the secure development, deployment, and maintenance of our systems. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and maintain security controls and processes throughout the infrastructure lifecycle. Your expertise in DevSecOps will be instrumental in building a culture of security and enabling the rapid and secure delivery of our products and services.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Apply and implement DevSecOps principles and best practices
- Work on the implementation of an authentication and authorisation solution
- Perform threat modelling and security risk assessments
- Provide security guidance to our software engineers
- Conduct penetration tests assisted with by our team
- Develop and support development of security tools and controls
- Design and maintain a vulnerability management program
- Knowledge in security principles related to authentication, access control, cryptography or secret management
- Experience with a cloud platform and container environments
- Experience in development in languages such as Python, bash, or Golang
- Understanding of source code control and APIs
- A passion for what you do and a desire to do it well
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the development team and product stakeholders to ensure project outcomes adhere to agreed quality standards
What we offer?
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of autonomy
- Global team, working with a diverse range of people from different nationalities and. cultures
- Regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- One of the most exciting SaaS start-ups in the FoodTech industry led by veteran entrepreneurs ready to disrupt the Hospitality world once again!
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.