Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
In this role your mission will be
- Financial modelling and analysis: responsible for creating and maintaining financial models to support forecasting, budgeting, and strategic planning.
- Analyze financial data and prepare reports to identify trends, risks, and opportunities.
- Budgeting and forecasting: work with the finance team to develop budgets and forecasts for the business. Support senior management in making informed decisions by providing accurate and timely financial information.
- Reporting: prepare and present financial reports to senior management, and non-financial stakeholders highlighting key metrics and trends. Including creating ad-hoc reports as needed to support decision-making.
- Variance analysis: analyse actual results against budgeted and forecasted results to identify variances and assist in monthly commentary for Board.
- Assist with corporate finance tasks, including fundraising and M&A
- Calculate monthly Sales Commissions
- Communicate along with the Financial controller actual results vs Budget by cost center to cost center managers.
- Process improvement: identifies opportunities to improve financial processes and procedures and recommends changes to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in FP&A in commercial finance or Tech/SaaS industry.
- You have a strong analytical background, with a degree in Maths, Economics, Accounting, Business Analytics and/or Data Analytics
- You have a strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modelling experience
- Have strong knowledge of accounting and finance fundamentals (ACA/ CIMA/ CFA qualification is a plus)
- You have great attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- You are hands on, driven and proactive; you take ownership of your work and can collaborate as a team player
- Experience with an accounting software, such as Netsuite is a plus
- Experience with Looker is a plus
What We offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been awarded 'Unicorn" status.
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership within your role.
- Hybrid working- We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days - 3 days in the office
- Generous range of benefits.
- Diverse international team to enjoy regular company and team events.
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress.
- An exciting, innovative environment, with weekly product releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations.
- A fast-growing international scale-up with strong growth plans.
- A chance to help solve some of the biggest challenges facing the global FoodTech industry.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.