Enterprise Project Manager
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Who are we
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 300 million orders completed globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter, and more connected so that they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights, they can easily manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally, and spot new opportunities across platforms.
Who we work with
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Situated within our strategic hubs spanning Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East, Deliverect is experiencing an exciting phase of rapid expansion on a global scale. Our journey is marked by ambition, a strong sense of ownership, and collective celebrations of success within our tight-knit team. Fueled by profound mutual respect, we consistently foster an environment conducive to continuous learning and personal growth.
Unified by our Values
At Deliverect, our collective journey is steered by a steadfast commitment to empowerment, unity, and innovation. We empower ambitious pursuits by providing the tools needed to conquer challenges, fostering a culture of ownership and collaboration. Our unity is illuminated by respect and empathy, as we engage in open dialogue, celebrate strengths, and create a secure environment for growth. Fuelled by an unwavering dedication to innovation, we encourage imaginative ideas and nurture inventive thinking through transparent communication and a relentless pursuit of learning. These values drive us forward, shaping our path as we continue to make a meaningful impact.
Reason for the role
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead onboarding projects in North America for for our Enterprise and Mid-market customers.
The Enterprise Project Manager (EPM) will lead our onboarding projects through all project phases including initiating, planning, executing, and closing. The goal of the EPM is to ensure our enterprise customers see value in Deliverect’s platform in a timely manner, by aligning all necessary internal and external resources. You will place special emphasis on identifying the critical path and communicating with all stakeholders involved, to have locations transactional in the shortest time possible.
A typical day
- Lead and work closely with customers, strategic partners, and Deliverect’s internal resources to drive project completion and customer satisfaction
- Manage in parallel 20+ onboarding projects at a time
- Identify project scope to define goals, deadlines, and project deliverables
- Eliminate risk and blockers to maintain project progress
- Constantly improving onboarding and rollout processes
- Interfacing with stakeholders (both internal and external, sales, product teams) to gather requirements and feedback from customers and partners
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that guide and motivate leaders and teams toward successful project completion
- Demonstrated operational excellence in critical thinking, process development, problem-solving, and communication
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and the ability to be adaptable when responding to evolving business priorities
- Capable of navigating the complexities of ambiguity and charting a path to success
- Ability to derive meaningful information from data for decision-making and demonstrating project success
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed, urgency, and professionalism
- Hyper organizational skills with previous experience in project management and/or coordination
- Bachelor’s degree ideally however experience overshadows this
- Experience with Cloud technologies and SaaS products
- Experience with APIs, software development and solutions ecosystems
- Perfect command of English (another language is a strong asset)
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named “unicorn”
- Learning budget and pathways
- Paternity / Maternity policies
- Enhanced holiday or vacation entitlement
- We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility on company vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constant innovation on products, with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- The opportunity to be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech industry
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it's important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.