Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2023
NGDATA’s purpose and our way of achieving this purpose is greatly impacted by our product, the Intelligent Engagement Platform. As a DevOps Engineer at NGDATA, your main responsibility is to establish configuration management, automate our Infrastructure, implement continuous integration & delivery.
In this role, you will join a highly talented R&D team consisting of 25 people and will be able to have a significant impact on our and other businesses by co-creating and developing data-centric enterprise software.
▪ Training the team in best practices;
▪ Achieving a continuously deployable system;
▪ Develop business knowledge in the domain of big data and artificial intelligence;
▪ Collaborate in an effective way with the development and quality assurance teams consisting out of 25+ members;
▪ Work as part of a distributed organization;
▪ You will report to one of the Product Managers.
▪ Implement, maintain and continuously improve the CI & CD pipeline;
▪ Implement and maintain monitoring stacks of Dev, test & Demo environments;
▪ Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new (cloud) technologies;
▪ Installation and configuration of Linux OS/AWS/GCP, Hadoop distribution and the NGDATA IEP product;
▪ Manage and maintain the integrated third-party software's;
▪ Manage and follow up the overall infrastructure of the R&D department;
▪ Define and maintain the procedures for the development, build and test of the software;
▪ Efficiently and effectively manage the costs associated with cloud environments;
▪ Run tests and experiments to fine-tune the solution.
▪ Ability to present and communicate architecture in a visual form;
▪ Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment;
▪ Open minded and solution oriented;
▪ Persistent, accurate, creative;
▪ A logical approach to the solution of problems and good conceptual ability and skills in analysis;
▪ Ability to integrate research and best practices into problem-solving and continuous improvement;
▪ Enjoying constantly expanding your knowledge base;
▪ Fluent in English.
▪ 3+ years of experience in DevOps practices;
▪ Configuration management experience (terraform);
▪ Strong knowledge of cloud environments;
▪ Strong infrastructure knowledge;
▪ Knowledge of Atlassian Bamboo is considered a plus;
▪ Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies;
▪ Be extremely knowledgeable of industry standards and trends.
See more open positions at NGDATA
Something looks off?