SAAS CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
NGDATA’s purpose and our way of achieving this purpose is greatly impacted by our product, the Intelligent Engagement Platform. As a SaaS Customer Support Manager at NGDATA, your main responsibility is to operationally manage the support and managed services to our different clients and partners.
In this role, you will take the lead on NGDATA’s support and operations team and will be able to have a significant impact on the way that we deliver support and managed services to our clients and partners.
▪ You further develop and industrialize the support for our managed services & SaaS offering of NGDATA.
▪ You manage the support for our managed services delivery & SaaS offering to the international clients and partners of NGDATA.
▪ You work closely together with an international team.
▪ You develop your support, managed services & SaaS knowledge in the domain of big data and you work on an exciting and challenging product.
▪ You organize the delivery of support and managed services to our different clients. This includes service level management, reporting, client facing and service improvement.
- The support services contain incident management, problem management, request for enhancement, request for information and request for assistance.
- The managed services contain monitoring, cluster and storage management, application lifecycle management, privacy and security management and capacity and resource planning.
▪ You manage on a daily base the support and operations team (meeting organization, coordination, planning, follow-up, activity distribution, reporting, goals setting, …). You onboard new people in the team. You train and coach your team on the processes and improvements.
▪ You apply the lessons learned principle and you continuously improve the way that we deliver our services.
▪ You become a reference person in NGDATA’s support setup and delivery, and you have a very good knowledge about all characteristics (tools, contracts, processes, workflow, configuration, ability to modify the support framework, …).
▪ You have charisma and leadership.
▪ You are a people manager.
▪ You are proactive and continuously take initiative to do things better.
▪ You take ownership.
▪ You have excellent communication, coordination and documentation skills.
▪ You are fluent in English.
▪ You have 3 or more years of experience and a proven track record in managing 1st line support teams and services (incident management) in a product or SaaS company.
▪ You have experience with managed services in a product or SaaS company.
▪ You have client facing experience in the context of reporting around support services.
▪ You have experience with Jira.
▪ You have an ITIL certification, or you have a good understanding of the basic concepts of ITIL.
See more open positions at NGDATA
Something looks off?