Young Graduate Customer Experience
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2022
As a fast-growing company, we’ve launched a Young Graduate program to give young potentials the opportunity to take their first steps into the SaaS Tech world. At Silverfin we care about our customers - a lot - so we always want to give them superior customer experience. And that’s where you come in!
We’ve built one hell of a SaaS product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We have been growing rapidly since our launch in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the UK, Benelux and Nordics. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 13 countries with 180+ colleagues.
In 2021 we won Deloitte Belgium’s Technology Fast 50 award for most sustainable growth - an award given to the company with the best percentage growth over the last four years.
Why should you join as a Young Graduate?
- You will benefit from comprehensive onboarding and become an expert in our Silverfin product. This is an excellent start to your career with plenty of career growth opportunities at Silverfin
- You will experience how a successful SaaS organisation operates
- You will start as the single point of contact for our international customers, dealing with questions, issues and/or complaints - big or small
- You act as the bridge between our international clients and your colleagues in other departments
- Our Customer team analyses complex issues that demand time and investigations. We try to improve our product every day, proactively explore ways to solve problems quickly, take ownership and manage customer expectations
- Everyday you’ll learn something new - no two days are the same. And you’ll have fun, loads of fun
What makes a good Young Graduate Customer Experience?
- You’re recently graduated and have the ambition to build a career in the tech industry
- You are obsessed with customer satisfaction and have the natural reflex to go the extra mile
- You have confidence in managing difficult conversations with demanding customers
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In order to be successful, you must be passionate about technology and providing high calibre customer experiences
- You have the guts to take up a role outside of your comfort zone, a can-do mentality and eagerness to learn
- Finance or accounting knowledge is a plus but not a must
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with nice additional benefits and Employee Stock Option Plan
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (once a month in 2023, except in July and August)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam