Junior Data Engineer Apply Now
Imagine yourself in a role where you’ll be working with your clients to provide world-class data solutions, as well as steering and coaching the internal team of more junior data engineers.
Imagine yourself in a role where you’ll be a part of our Data Academy, an extensive program preparing you perfectly for an immediate Data Engineer position, in which you’ll be building data solutions for your clients together with our more senior data engineers.
This position provides a unique opportunity to receive ongoing coaching and support from The Glue throughout the Data Academy programme and in your first client-facing roles.
Keywords: Graduate | Data | Consultancy | Data professional | Data Engineering | Financial Services | Capital Markets | Project Management | Training
What are we looking for?
- You have completed higher education with a technological affinity
- You have a strong interest in data engineering
- You are highly analytical
- You are passionate about following any new technological trends
- You have a proactive approach and are able to work autonomously
- You are agile minded
- You have loads of enthusiasm and a hunger to learn
- You are fully capable of working in English
- You have an excellent knowledge of French or Dutch with, at least, a basic understanding of the other national language
Ok, I’m interested; what can I expect?
- Through our Data Academy track, you’ll benefit from a kick-start to your career
- You will work in a very dynamic startup environment, with a flat structure and no office politics
- You get the chance to launch your career in a growing company, surrounded by supportive and ambitious colleagues
- A fully renovated office in Diegem, designed according to the highest office standards (read: there’s a very nice bar)
- Amazing benefits, incl. a company car and very flexible homeworking options